All the students admitted to an institution will be under the complete disciplinary control of the Principal of the institute or any other officer(s) appointed by the competent authority for the purpose and must conduct themselves in accordance with the disciplinary rules of institution as framed and notified by the Principal.
UNDER THE RULES, FOLLOWING ARE THE FORBIDDEN PRACTICES:
RAGGING IN ANY FORM IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authority, the concerned trainee may be given the opportunity to explain and if his/her explanation is not found satisfactory, the authority would expel him from the institution.
- Disfiguring or otherwise damaging institutional property;
- Smoking in the class room, workshop and laboratory or during field training;
- Use of drugs or intoxicants except for those prescribed by a registered medical practitioner and under the knowledge of Principal of the institution;
- Any form of gambling;
- Rowdism and rude behavior;
- Use of violence in any form;
- Offences of cognizable nature;
- Castism, communalism, or practice of un-touchability; or
- Any other conduct unbecoming of a trainee of the institution. Any trainee indulging in any of the forbidden practice may attract any or more of the following disciplinary
- Cancellation of the scholarship/stipend (in part or in whole, temporarily or permanently) in accordance with the rules prescribed in this regard.
- Expulsion; or
The candidates for admission have to give an undertaking that they will abide by the rules and regulations prescribed by the DTTE/ Principal and any action taken in this regard on the trainee by the Principal shall be final.